Salted caramel pork rind cereal – Very easy to make recipe with simple ingredients and execution which won’t take too much of your time. It can be served both as cereal but also as a snack accompanied by a movie in the late night.
Basically a substitute for popcorn. Another great thing about these pork rinds recipe is that you can make more of it and store it for later.
It won’t go bad for at least 3 days and they won’t lose any of their crunchiness if you managed to freeze them well. Let’s check out the ingredients you’ll need for this recipe and how to make it.
How to Make Pork Rinds Taste Better
- 1 ounce pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 Cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First thing you'll need to start executing the recipe is to grab a bowl and put the pork rinds inside but crush them into smaller pieces. Grab a frying pan, put two tablespoons of butter into it and put it on medium heat til the butter is browned.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add two tablespoons of heavy cream to it, one tablespoon of erythritol and stir it until caramel is formed.
- Coat the pork rinds in the caramel sauce and transfer them onto a plate or tin foil.
- Put them in the fridge and chill them for 20 minutes before serving. Once in the serving bowl, add one cup of unsweetened vanilla coconut milk and sprinkle with cinnamon.
To start the recipe you’ll need to take a bowl and place the pork rinds in it after crushing them into smaller pieces. Take a frying pan and place two tablespoons of butter inside before placing it on medium heat to melt the butter until it’s browned.
When the butter is brown enough, take the pan away from the heat and add two tablespoons of heavy cream to it along with one tablespoon of erythritol and start stirring the mixture to form caramel.
Take the pork rinds and coat them with the caramel mixture before transferring them on a plate or tin foil.
Place them in the fridge and cool them for at least 20 minutes before trying them out or serving them. When you decide to try them, put them in a bowl and add unsweetened vanilla coconut milk along with some cinnamon sprinkle.
Every serving of this dish will contain 514 Calories, 48.38g Fats, 2.05g net Carbs and 17.12g Protein.
Share this post