Keto cheesecake crust – Cheesecake is one of the most famous culinary traditions when it comes to dessert culture, especially in America.
No major feast is complete without a yummy keto cheesecake crust at the end of the main course.
As a dessert, cheesecake isn’t here to be the bastion of healthy eating, it is what it is, and we appreciate it for that.
Part of a healthy lifestyle is balanced after all. That means having a healthy attitude towards food.
Just as there is overindulgence, there is also over restriction.
A slice of keto cheesecake crust now and again won’t do you any harm.
But what if you’re on a low carb regimen such as keto?
That’s when traditional cheesecake recipes become unfavorable
That’s because cheesecake is typically laden with carbs in its original form.
The crust is especially carb-dense as you can imagine, which is why we’re going to bring you a keto cheesecake crust.
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until an even texture is formed.
- The crust mixture should have a sticky consistency
- Press into a 9 inch lined pie tray making sure to evenly distribute the crust mix.
- Place crust in the refrigerator and allow it to sit for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Once the crust is firm and set, you can now add your cheesecake filling to it for an awesome dessert.
This keto cheesecake crust is the perfect way to complete your low carb dessert of choice.
And just as with a regular cheesecake crust, you can use this for a variety of different dessert and food options.
For example, you can remove the xylitol and use an unsweetened version of the crust for a keto quiche.