Jello jiggler recipe are a fun and delicious treat that are perfect for parties, picnics, and other events. They are easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients. Here is a step-by-step recipe for how to make jello jigglers at home.
Jello Jiggler Recipe
- 1 Silicone jello mold
- 3 oz package of jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- You can add any flavor you want Strawberry or Cherry
Video Source :- Richard Jaramillo
- Begin by boiling 1 cup of water in a small saucepan over high heat. Once the water is boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the 3 oz package of jello. Stir the jello until it is completely dissolved.
- Next, add 1 cup of cold water to the jello mixture and stir until it is well combined.
- Pour the jello mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish or a silicone jello mold. Place the dish or mold in the refrigerator and allow the jello to set for at least 3 hours, or until it is firm.
- Once the jello is firm, use a knife or a small cookie cutter to cut the jello into squares or shapes. Alternatively, you can use a silicone jello mold to create jello jigglers in fun shapes, such as stars or hearts.
- Serve the jello jigglers on a platter or in a bowl and enjoy!
Jello jigglers are a fun and delicious treat that are perfect for any occasion. They are easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients, making them a great recipe for both kids and adults. Plus, with the ability to use any flavor of jello and the option to create fun shapes, jello jigglers are a versatile and customizable treat that everyone will love. Try this recipe at your next party or event and enjoy the delicious and jiggly goodness of jello jigglers.
Share this post
1 thought on “Jello Jiggler Recipe”
Not only is jello jiggler easy to make, but it’s also surprisingly healthy. It’s made with just five ingredients and can be prepared in just minutes.