How To Use Turmeric For Skin
From the desk of Dr. Ron Eccles
For centuries Turmeric has been used for its health benefits throughout Asia.
I, myself, began supplementing with Turmeric long before it became a wildly popular health booster.
Now the great thing about Turmeric – or more specifically its active ingredient Curcumin – is that studies have shown that it may help us both look and feel younger.
Right now, I want to take a closer look at how the Curcumin in Turmeric may help us FEEL younger. If you’re more interested in how it mayhelp make you look younger, please check out this page.
OK … so if you’re currently suffering from arthritis or you have occasional joint pain, I urge you to get comfortable and read this page now.
You see …
Turmeric Has Been the Subject of Over 6,235 Peer-Reviewed Published Articles Proving
Its Numerous Benefits
How to use turmeric for skin – And here’s the thing, when you start reading those 6,200+ articles, something jumps out at you very quickly –
Turmeric is often compared to conventional prescription medication and it is often found to be more effective than the medication it is being compared to.
I’m not kidding; just lookat some of the many benefits that Turmeric has been shown in studies to offer:
- It may be a powerful anticoagulant and unlike aspirin it has no known side effects
- It may be an anti-inflammatory. One study published in Oncogene said that Curcumin is among the most effective anti-inflammatory compounds in the world.
- It may help manage arthritis pain. In a study of 45 rheumatoid arthritis patients those receiving Curcumin showed the highest percentage of overall improvement.
- And it may also be an effective painkiller. The European Journal of Pharmacologypublished research that said Curcumin naturally activates the opioid system in diabetic rats. Typically manipulated by drugs, this natural process serves as the body’s inherent pain-relieving response.
But wait, there’s more – a 2015 study said,“Research to date suggests that chronic inflammation, oxidative stress, and most chronic diseases are closely linked, and the antioxidant properties of Curcumin can play a key role in the prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases.”
Recommended Post :- 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Turmeric
Recommended Post :- Proven turmeric Root Benefits For Health
This is Important Because Inflammation is a Leading Cause of Serious Illness & It Can Also Dramatically
Impact Our Quality of Life
Most experts now believe that chronic inflammation may be the cause of such major diseases as Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, cardiovasculardisease, Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and Parkinson’s disease.
This is called the “Inflammation Theory of Disease” and it’s very popular right now in the scientific community.
The good news about Curcumin is that it may be a natural anti-inflammatory.
How to use turmeric for skin- In fact, a recent article at Arthritis.org says, “Several recent studies show that Curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties.” The site goes on to list three examples:
- A 2006 study that showed turmeric was effective at preventing joint inflammation
- A 2010 clinical trial that found that turmeric provided long-term improvement in pain and function in 100 patients with knee OA
- And a 2012 study found that turmeric reduced joint pain and swelling in patients with active RA better than diclofenac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
So here’s the bottom line, if you want to help reduce inflammation and start moving with less pain it may be time to start taking a Turmeric supplement like Immune Renu.
We Created Immune Renu to Help Ensure People Like You Get the Powerful Compound Curcumin from Turmeric
You Need to Feel Better Fast
How to use turmeric for skin – This supplement contains only the highest quality ingredients. It also contains complimentary ingredients – such as Ginger – that may actually increase the effectiveness of Turmeric and it has a proprietary natural bioavailability enhancer, which I call BioPerine®.
BioPerine has been shown to enhance absorption of nutrients by at least 30%! It’s presence in the formula helps ensure you will absorb this supplement’s nutrients and begin to realize its many, many benefits!
To get Immune Renu now while supplies last … or to learn more about this powerful supplement … click on the Order Now button below.
Now it’s YOUR Turn To Stack the Deck in YOUR Favor!