With just a few items from the cupboard, this “How to make spaghetti with ground beef and ragu sauce” recipe is incredibly flavorful. The beef ragù sauce can be prepared quickly thanks to the use of ground beef, making it ideal for a hearty weekday meal.
Quick, simple, and delicious! With this recipe for a whole spaghetti dinner, you'll be preparing meals like a pro in no time. It is sufficient to understand How to make spaghetti with ground beef and ragu sauce. What might be simpler?
Spaghetti With Ground Beef and Ragu Sauce
How to Make Spaghetti With Ground Beef and Ragu Sauce
- Larger Stock Pot
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ½ bell pepper
- 450 g spaghetti
- 250 g ground beef
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Grated cheese for topping
- For Garlic Toast - Bread, Butter, Garlic Powder, Salt.
What Can I Add to spaghetti Sauce to Make It Better?
If you simply need to know how to make MORE sauce, there are a few options.
Add another jar of sauce
2 cans of crushed tomatoes and a 4 oz can of tomato paste.
Add 4 oz of tomato paste and some water.
1.After cooking the spaghetti as directed on the package, drain it and add it back to the sauce pan.
2. Over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil in a large skillet. Cook, frequently turning, until the onion is tender. Add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper. Five to seven minutes.
3. With a wooden spoon, break up the ground beef and add it to the skillet. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until browned.
4. After adding, heat the tomato paste for 1 minute, until it starts to get a little darker. When the liquid has somewhat thickened, add the tomatoes and their juice and boil for 4 to 5 minutes. If required, modify the seasoning.
5. Last but not least, add the sauce to the spaghetti and blend. Grated cheese and parsley should be added before serving.
Share this post