Cracker Barrel Menu Nutrition
There’s probably a huge feeling of nostalgia whenever you pass by or even enter a Cracker Barrel joint. The enterior of the joint is specifically designed to remind you of some simpler and slower times in American history.
The chain restaurant has traditional American cuisine and around 11 million servings of chicken and dumplings annually. It’s basically the most American thing to serve.
What’s really surprising is that Cracker Barrel has low carb and keto options even when you’re thinking about getting a quick snack or you want to sit down for a family dinner.
Let’s check the Cracker Barrel keto menu options.
Cracker Barrel Menu Nutrition Breakfast Option
Basically what you want to do for breakfast is keep to the choices you know are keto friendly like bacon, eggs and sausage, of course stay away from jams, biscuits and pancakes. So for brakfast you can get:
- 2 Eggs (2 net carbs, 14g protein, 10 g fat)
- 3 slices of bacon (0 net carbs, 15g protein, 16g fat)
- 2 smoked sausages (0.5g net carbs, 14g protein, 17g fat)
- 2 Turkey sausage (1 net carb, 13g protein, 6g fat)
- Grilled Southwest Sausage (3 net carbs, 10g protein, 22g fat)
- Sugar-Cured Ham (0.5 net carbs, 14g protein, 7g fat)
- Country Ham (1 net carb, 33g protein, 13g fat)
Some add-onns you can order are:
- Grilled catfish fillet (0.5 net carbs, 9g protein, 5g fat)
- Hamburger steak (0 net carbs, 33g protein, 33g fat)
- Hickory Smoked Ham (1 net carb, 33g protein, 13g fat)
- Grilled pork chop (0 net carbs, 35g protein, 13g fat)
Cracker Barrel Menu Nutrition Lunch and Dinner Options
A lot of keto options to pick from the regular menu in this category but don’t hesitate to check out the ingredients and ask about the specials if it seems like something you want to eat.
If you’re not so sure you can always stick with the basics and you can’t really go wrong there.
So their lunch and dinner menu is:
- Lemon Pepper Girlled Rainbow Trout (0.5 net carbs, 43g protein, 14g fat)
- Grilled Sirloin Steak (0 net carbs, 53g protein, 20g fat)
- Grilled Chicken Tenderloins (5 net carbs, 37g protein, 6g fat)
- Haddock (13 net carbs, 49g protein, 15g fat)
- Grilled Country Pork Chops (0 net carbs, 70g protein, 25g fat)
- 10 oz. Rib Eye Steak (0 net carbs, 53g protein, 20g fat)
- Chille Jack Chicken (12 net carbs, 56g protein, 18g fat)
Cracker Barrel Menu Nutrition Vegetable Sides
- Boiled Cabbage (4 net carbs, 2g protein, 5g fat)
- Steamed Broccoli (2 net carbs, 4g protein, 0g fat)
- Turnip Greens (2 net carbs, 10g protein, 4g fat)
- Country Green Beans (4 net carbs, 1g protein, 3g fat)
Read More :- 24 Benefits Of The Ketogenic Diet
Read More :- Ketogenic Butter Coffees
Cracker Barrel Menu Nutrition Friendly Salads
Some salads you can get with your main course meal just to add some fiber and micronutrients are the following:
- Southern Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad
- Coutnry Chef Salad
- Mixed Green Side Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
Cracker Barrel Menu Nutrition Friendly Dressings
The dressings present in the following salads won’t kick you out of keto so they’re safe to order and eat:
- Blue Cheese (3 net carbs, 3g protein, 32g fat)
- Buttermilk Caesar (2.5 net carbs, 3g protein, 29g fat)
- Buttermilk Ranch (3 net carbs, 1g protein, 25g fat)
Cracker Barrel Menu Nutrition Friendly Soups
Basically they aren’t too keto friendly but they are enough low carb to be at least considered:
- Chicken Noodle (9.5 net carbs, 7g protein, 4g fat)
- Turkey Noodle (7.5 net carbs, 9g protein, 4.5g fat)
When it comes to drinks you should stick to the good old water, coffee and unsweetened tea and as for the sodas, you can actually order some Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke or Stewart’s Diet Root Beer.
These supplements help you overcome the biggest obstacles to Keto Diet success. You’ll lose weight faster and easier and you won’t have to deal with the Keto Flu and other bothersome symptoms that can make losing weight difficult over the long run.