● 1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut flour
● 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
● 1 Egg
● 1/8 Teaspoon sea salt. (Edit: The original recipe called for 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
After further testing we felt like less salt was needed.)
● 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder – Here’s how to make homemade grain free
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix coconut flour, sea salt, and baking powder together until combined.
3. Add egg and melted coconut oil and mix well.
4. Let batter sit for a few minutes to allow the flour to absorb the liquid.
5. Scoop half the batter on baking pan and use a spatula to spread batter into a
circle the size of a bun.
6. Repeat using the rest of the batter. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.