Probiotics have an extensive list of benefits. This is especially true for women probiotics.
Probiotics help support the delicate balance of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria and other microorganisms in the body. From mental health, improved gut health, immunity, and skin disorders, probiotics support a body’s healthy.
Women tend to be more affected when the bacteria balance is not in synch. As such, it’s essential to add probiotics to your daily diet if you wish to bring stability to your body.
What are Probiotics?
Our gut is filled with trillions of microorganisms which help support various areas of overall health. Probiotics are microorganisms that help rebalance the bacteria and yeast in our bodies to keep the ecosystem in check.
While these “good” probiotics bacteria can be found in most fermented foods such as kimchi, pickled vegetables, miso, and sauerkraut, the can also be found in cultured foods and drinks including yogurts, kefir, and kombucha.
Aside from these, probiotics are also sold in supplement form.
What can disrupt a Healthy Ecosystem?
Unfortunately, many things can disrupt a healthy microbiome. Some common traits are:
- Stress – Chronic stress, which every multitasker is aware of can cause the microbiome levels to deteriorate tremendously.
- Sugars – Overdoing sugar; especially added sugar and consuming a lot of processed foods also disrupts the microbiome levels
- Infections – bacterial infections, yeast (the bad kind), and parasites can also cause havoc
- Antibiotics – too much of everything is terrible. Antibiotics not only attack the ‘bad’ bacteria but they also reduce the number of ‘good’ bacteria in the body. Antibiotics disrupt the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria levels in the microbiome.
NB: One course of antibiotics can mess up your gut flora for up to one year afterward. Only take antibiotics when necessary.
What happens if My Microbiome’s compromised?
A healthy microbiome supports a body’s overall health. When your ecosystem is compromised, it can lead to issues such as:
- Autoimmune disease
- Skin conditions including eczema and acne
- Mental health issues
- Weight gain
- GI problems
- Hormonal imbalances and more
The good news is that taking the GI RENU probiotic supplement may help get things back on track.
Recommended Post :- 7 Interesting Health Benefits of Probiotics That You Probably Don’t Know!
Benefits of Probiotics
Probiotic supplements can influence health in both men and women. Some common gut benefits include:
- Taking the GI RENU probiotic can help prevent bowel conditions such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and even reduce Diarrhea associated with traveling (also known as traveler’ diarrhea.)
- Probiotics can also aid in managing irritable bowel syndrome and improve bloating related to bowel dysfunction including IBS
- Bifidobacterium lactis is a particular kind of bacteria strain that can decrease inflammation and even promote weight loss at the same time.
- Aside from gut health, the GI RENU probiotic supplement may also play a role in skin health. They may help both men and women improve skin conditions such as acne and eczema and also aid in healing scars and wounds.
- Finally, they can also treat and prevent oral diseases and infections.
Benefits of Probiotics for Women
Probiotics comprise of three main strains – Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Saccharomyces boulardii. Best Probiotics for Women’s ph Balance, Not all probiotics work the same as the different species found within these three strains have various applications.
Probiotics and the immune system
If you get sick often, GI RENU can be the immune booster you’ve been looking for. Probiotics have shown to replenish and enrich the good bacteria in the body for a stronger immune system.
Eating foods with probiotics or taking daily supplements makes it easier for your body to produce enzymes and vitamins that help keep your gut and intestines healthy.
Probiotics and hormones
In addition, probiotics can make conceiving easier. Having a good ratio of the three probiotic strains mentioned above can improve the odds of getting pregnant.
Women trying to ward off vaginal yeast infections can especially benefit from the GI RENU probiotic. Probiotics help get rid of bacterial vaginosis and other urogenital infections by keeping the microbiomes in the vagina healthy.
Taking LIFE RENU’s Lactobacillus fermentum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus strains daily can have an improvement in your vaginal flora.
Probiotics and weight loss
The good bacteria present in the stomach help break down food particles for more natural absorption. Certain probiotics from the GI RENU list play a role in preventing the intake of too much dietary fat.
Probiotics and breast cancer
A study conducted at the University of Michigan showed significant improvements in patient’s health with regards to the side effects of chemotherapy after probiotics were administered. Additionally, there was an increase in the T cell count in the body when the probiotic supplements were increased. Finally, the study also showed decreased inflammation in breast cancer patients.
Probiotics and pH balance
The main reason women experience yeast infections is due to the pH balance. Infections occur when the pH surrounding the vaginal area becomes more acidic leading to symptoms such as itchiness, soreness, burning sensations, etc.
Probiotics help restore and keep the vaginal pH levels at a constant 4.2. Other factors that lead to an imbalance of the pH levels are:
- Birth control pill
- Sexual intercourse
Probiotics and depression
We have two nervous systems, and one of them is directly linked to the gut. An unhealthy gut will have a direct relation to the occurrence of depression, anxiety, autism, and mood swings.
The University of Toronto conducted a study that proved probiotics are not only beneficial to the gut, but they also address issues such as depression and anxiety. Their findings indicated that the administration of certain probiotics could be directly linked to changes in mood.
Probiotics help keep everything running smoothly. They help boost digestion, clear up skin problems, treat vaginal infections, improve fertility, cure traveler’s diarrhea, prevent urinary tract infections, and much more.
Probiotics help recover beneficial microorganisms and aid in keeping the ratio of good to harmful bacteria in balance. Since different strains can be used for various applications, choose the GI RENU probiotic supplement with multiple strains – this will help you ensure you’ve checked all the boxes. Do leave us a comment below if you have any questions.
LIFE RENU Recommended Probiotic
GI RENU – Improve Your Gut Health with Daily Healthy Probiotics