Keto Low Carb Pasta
- 1 Cup Coconut flour
- 4 Tablespoons Psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 Cup Softened butter, coconut oil, orgrass-fed lard
- 1/4 Teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Teaspoons Red chili powder
- 2 Cups Hot broth or hot water
- Coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, garlic granules, cumin, red chili powder and mix them well.
- Dough it Properly
- Cut It in circle shape and grill it properly
Best Low Carb Tortillas – If you’ve ever been craving for a burrito and you need to stick to your keto diet meals you know the struggle of not being able to find an appropriate tortilla. So this recipe is just that.
Low carb, keto friendly tortillas that you’ll love especially when you want to eat a taco or a burrito. Let’s check out the ingredients below.
Low Carb Tortillas
- 1 cup
- 4 tbsp
psyllium husk powder
- ½ cup softened butter, coconut oil, or
- ¼ tbsp
- ¼ tbsp
- ½ tbsp
red chili powder
- 2 cups hot broth or hot water
Read More :- Keto diet snacks – Four cheddar mug cakes Recipes
Read More :- What’s So Beneficial About Turmeric Curcumin?
Mission Low Carb Tortillas
First thing you’ll need to start executing the recipe is to get a bowl and put the coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, garlic granules, cumin, red chili powder and mix them well.
Once mixed add ½ cup of either softened butter, coconut oil or lard mix it in with the other ingredients and then add 2 cups hot broth.
Mix the ingredients together again till they can form a dough and cut the dough into 8 equal parts.
mission low carb tortillas – Put down a sheet of parchment paper and shape the dough into a ball then put another parchment on top and spread the dough out evenly and cut into a circle.
Cook both sides on a hot pan or griddle and use them for quesadillas, tacos or anything else you can think of.
Each serving of theseketo diet foodscontains 132.3Calories, 11.74g Fat, 2.1g Carbs, and 2.06g Protein.
Share this post