Top 10 Best Fast Food For Keto
1.Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
● 1 large cauliflower head, cut into small florets
● 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup kefir
● 1⁄2 cup goat's milk cottage cheese, pureed
● 11⁄2 tsp Dijon mustard
● 11⁄2 cups grated sheep’s or goat’s milk cheddar cheese, plus additional for topping
● 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
● 1 teaspoon sea salt
● 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 8” x 8” pan with ghee.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels. Spread in prepared pan.
3. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, mix together kefir, cottage cheese, and mustard until smooth.
4. In a saucepan over medium high heat, mix together the cottage cheese, kefir and mustard until smooth.
5. Stir in cheese, sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder until cheese just starts to melt. Pour over cauliflower and stir.
Top with additional cheese if desired and bake for 10–15 minutes.
Best fast food for keto macaroni and cheese is a comfort food favorite for good reason.
Keto diet fast food, It’s hot, it’s cheesy and it’s delicious. But if you’ve ever looked at the ingredients on that famous blue box, you’ll know it’s full of a lot more than pasta and cheese.
Top 10 Fast Food For Keto [ Mcdonald's keto ]
- 1 pound grass fed beef
- 24 baby portabella mushrooms
- 4 slices
sharp cheddar, sliced into quarters
- 4 tbsp
chopped yellow onion
dill pickles, sliced
- 2 tbsp
extra virgin olive oil
- 12 basil leaves
- yellow mustard, mayo, sriracha or low carb ketchup (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil over medium heat
Remove stems from portabella mushroom caps and wipe with a damp paper towel to remove any dirt or debris.
In a small saucepan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
Add mushroom caps and cook for 2 minutes on each side, allowing mushrooms to cook through but retain firmness.
Remove mushrooms from pan and place on paper towels to allow liquid to drain off.
Divide the ground beef into 12 portions, rolling each into a small disc shape.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a large grill pan, heat remaining tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
Once the pan is hot, add the meat and allow to cook for 3 minutes on one side.
Flip and allow to cook for 3 minutes on the other side.
Cook to desired level of doneness (I like burgers cooked tomedium).
● 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
● 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
● 1 clove garlic minced
● 1/2 cup half & half or heavy whipping cream I used half & half, nutrition facts will change
if using something else
● 1/4 tsp xanthan gum thickener found near the yeast or sweetener aisle This comes in a
small packet like yeast and is only about 40¢
● 1 cup fresh spinach roughly chopped
● 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
● Sea salt & pepper to taste
● FOR THE FATHEAD DOUGH:
● 2oz cream cheese 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella 1 egg, beaten 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/3 cup
1. Best Fast Food For Keto, To make the pizza crust:
2. Melt mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time Mixing often.
3. In a separate bowl mix beaten egg with almond flour and remaining dough ingredients.
4. Combine cheese mixture with flour and mix. Mix. Keep mixing! Once a sticky dough consistency has been reached, refrigerate while preparing sauce and chicken.
5.Saute the chicken in a skillet over medium heat until done. Remove, set aside.
6. Addgarlic plus the xantham gum with half & half to the skillet and bring to a boil.
7. Reduce to simmer when sauce starts to thicken.
8. Fold in spinach, cook just until wilted.
9. Using hands, work dough out into a circle on a pizza pan. Bake on 350 for 10 minutes.
10.Crust must be pre-baked to hold up to the sauce and toppings.
11. Spread sauce/spinach mixture onto your cooked pizza crust. Top with chicken and
12. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NOTE* if your oven and pizza crust wasn’t already hot from making the dough, bake for 10 minutes instead. 14. Allow to cool a few minutes. 15. Cut into 4 pieces. Serves 2.
4.Garlic Parmesan Wings
● 12 chicken wings
● 11⁄2 tablespoons avocado oil
● 1 tablespoon garlic powder
● 1⁄2 cup parmesan, grated
● 1⁄2 cup pecorino romano, grated
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
3. Mix spices and cheeses in a bowl.
4. Coat the wings in oil.
5. Dip wings in mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 4 Chicken Breasts Medium Size
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 300 g Mushrooms
- 300 g Green Beans Halved
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1⁄4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Fresh Thyme Chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper.
1. Best Fast Food For Keto, Preheat the oven to 355F (180C).
2. Heat a frying pan to medium heat with half the amount of olive oil required for the recipe, add the chicken breasts and cook each side for 2 minutes.
3. Place the chicken on your favourite baking tray lined with baking paper. Cook for 15 mins.
4. Meanwhile, in the same frying pan, slice the mushrooms and slightly brown them using the reaining olive oil and garlic.
● 600 g ground beef (1.3 lb)
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● 2 tsp onion powder
● 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
● 1 tsp sea salt
● 1 tsp black pepper
● 1 tbsp ghee or lard for greasing (15 ml)
● 1/4 cup paleo mayonnaise (55 g/ 1.9 oz) – you can make your own mayo
● 2 tbsp sugar-free ketchup or tomato puree (30 g/ 1.1 oz) – you can make your
● 1 tbsp pickle juice or lemon juice (15 ml)
● salt and pepper, to taste
● 4 Ultimate Keto Buns or Nut-Free Keto Buns
● 2 tbsp butter, melted (30 ml)
● 4 slices slices bacon, cut lenghtwise (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
● 2 cups green shredded lettuce (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
● 16 slices sugar-free pickles (40 g/ 1.4 oz) – you can make your own pickles
● 8 slices red onion (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
● 4 slices tomato, sliced (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
● 4 slices slices cheddar, provolone or Monterey Jack cheese (85 g/ 3 oz)
Best Fast Food For Keto, Prepare the keto burger buns. If you don't have any, you'll need an extra hour to prepare them.
I brushed a batch of these buns with one egg yolk mixed with a tablespoon of water which gave them a shiny finish.
I make mine in batches and freeze for future use.
You can make any keto bread in advance, freeze and defrost at room temperature.
In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the burger patties: beef, minced garlic, onion powder, apple cider vinegar, sea salt and black pepper.
Do not overmix or the burgers will become tough.
Using your hands, create 4 equal patties, 1/2 to 3/4 inch (1 1/4 to 2 cm) thick.
Use your hands to smooth any cracks.
Pierce the patties with a fork several times.
This will loosen the patties and help them cook equally without curling or getting tough while enabling maximum caramelisation. Set aside.
Prepare the burger sauce by mixing the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
To brown the keto diet fast food burger buns, cut them widthwise.
Brush them with melted butter and cook in a hot skillet cut side down for about a minute or until browned and crispy.
Remove from the skillet and set aside. Grease the hot skillet with a tablespoon of ghee and add the burger patties.
The patties should sizzle as soon as they touch the skillet. Do not crowd the pan – work in batches.
Cook over high heat, until a crust forms on the bottom and the burgers are easy to flip on the other side.
This will take 2-3 minutes. Once flipped, cook until the crust forms on the bottom and the sides are browned.
Do not pierce the burgers with a fork or you will lose the juices.
It will take another 2-3 minutes to cook through.
The thicker the patties, the longer they will take to cook.
Transfer to a plate and set aside. In the same pan, cook the bacon slices. Cut each of the slices lengthwise and cook until browned and crispy. Alternatively, bake in the oven.
To assemble the burger: Spread about 2 teaspoons of the burger sauce on each bun half.
Top each the bottom half with 4 slices of pickles and add a quarter of the shredded lettuce.
Add a burger patty, 2 onion slices, 1 slice of tomato and 1 slice of cheese.
Place under a broiler for a minute until the cheese is melted.
Otherwise, you can add the cheese directly on top of the burger patty while still hot (see more in step 8).
Finally, top with 2 slices of cooked bacon and add the top half of the burger bun.
Enjoy! Serve with leftover burger sauce, or low-carb ketchup and homemade Dijon mustard.
Optionally, serve with more pickles or a big bowl of crispy vegetable salad drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice.
Share this post
1 thought on “Keto Fast Food”
This makes a quick delicious Keto Friendly Fast Food for the weeknight when you have to be on the go when you get home from work.