If you’re in the mood to make something simple because you’re tired and you’re looking for keto diet foods that will be easy to execute yet very delicious, creamy, tangy and spicy you should definitely think about the Best Coleslaw Recipe.
This one goes extremely well with summer barbecues but since it’s quite spicy, it’s not for everyone. So let’s get to the ingredients and see what you’ll need to make this delicious best coleslaw recipe.
Best Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup hot sauce, like Frank’s
- 1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 large green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 large ribs celery, finely diced
- 1/2 medium white onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 Cup blue cheese, crumbled
- First thing you’ll need to start executing the recipe is to get a bowl and put ¼ cup of mayonnaise, ¼ cup hot sauce, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, ½ salt and whisk together.
- Get another bigger bowl and put ½ large thinly sliced green cabbage, 2 large stalks finely diced celery, ½ medium finely diced onion, ½ cup crumbled blue cheese and mix them together.
- Add the dressing you prepared earlier and mix again.
- Garnish with extra buffalo sauce, ½ cup of blue cheese and top with chives.
Read More : Keto Diet Recipes – Keto Chili Con Carne
Read More : Keto Diet Recipes – Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
To start this best coleslaw recipe off you’ll need to take a bowl and add ¼ cup of mayo, ¼ cup hot sauce, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, ½ salt and mix it together in the bowl.
Take a different, larger bowl and add ½ large thinly sliced green cabbage, 2 large stalks finely diced celery, ½ medium finely diced onion, ½ cup crumbled blue cheese and start mixing them together in the bowl.
Take the dressing you prepared in the smaller bowl and add it to the bigger bowl, than start mixing those two together.
Use the extra buffalo sauce, ½ cup of blue cheese to garnish and use the chives as a topping best coleslaw dressing.
Best coleslaw recipe every dish of this great keto diet foods salad has 179 Calories, 13.49g Fat, 5.46g net Carbs and 5.46g Protein.
Share this post